Bitbat Rules of the Game
Bitbat combines community efforts with the love of sports to provide an online community for all sports fans. To protect the integrity of our community and to ensure that people feel safe and comfortable here, we require everyone to agree to and play by the Bitbat Rules of the Game (“Rules of the Game”) outlined below.
What is Not Allowed
While using our Services, you may not do the following:
- Pornography: You may not use obscene or pornographic images in either your profile photo, cover photo, or posts.
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser, computer, mobile device or to compromise a user’s privacy.
- Selling/Trading Usernames: You may not buy, sell or trade your username for any means of compensation.
- Targeted Abuse: You may not engage in targeted abuse or harassment. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be targeted abuse or harassment include, but are not limited to: o sending messages to a user from multiple accounts; o creating an account with the sole purpose to send abusive messages to others; or o reported malicious behavior
- Serial Accounts: You may not create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts. Please note that any violation of the Rules of the Game is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Unauthorized Use: You may not use Bitbat’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent (our Brand Guidelines tell you how to use these things)
- Hacking: You may not, under any extent, attempt to hack, break into, configure, reverse engineer, or change any of Bitbat's services and systems. Some of the factors we consider to be hacking include, but are not limited to: o Breaking or circumventing our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks. o Using any method to access, search, scrape, download or change Bitbat or anything on it (software and tools provided by Bitbat or popular browsers are okay). o Trying to interfere with any Bitbat user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing.
- Disobeying the Law: You may not use our services in any manner that violates applicable law and regulations.
Whistled Not Sports
In order to provide an online community for all sports fans, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with Bitbat. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make Bitbat a better experience for all. You, along with every applicable user on Bitbat, have the right to ‘Whistle’ a post ‘Not Sports’ by sending an email to email@example.com. This is our version of reporting spam, unwanted, or malicious content. We may review the reported posts from time to time, and we may, without limitations, remove any post that we feel violates our Terms of Service and the Rules of the Game. We may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Please check back here to view the most current rules. Content Whistled Not Sports might contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Contains any information or content that’s illegal
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.